We are Hiring Interns!
Marketing & PR Internship
The Congaree Land Trust is seeking a dynamic self-starter who will work within our Development & Communications Program and be responsible for creating greater visibility of the land trust in the Midlands community. The Marketing & PR Intern will gain valuable skills in public relations, social media, event management and fundraising while working in a conservation-related nonprofit environment.
- Assist with social media content & engagement, event planning and member outreach
- Assist in developing and executing social strategies to bring awareness to conservation and CLT
- Research and assemble information for CLT’s monthly newsletters, website, and other collateral materials
- Analyze and track social media metrics
- Provide onsite coordination at community and members-only events
- Organize photo and video content to use for social media and identify story and video content
- Currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related program
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Website maintenance and social media skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and CRM software.
- Interest in nonprofit development and conservation
Target Start Date: August 29, 2022 (through December 1)
Term: Fall Semester 2022
Compensation/Hours- Unpaid, Volunteer Position/8-10 hrs per week
Location: 2711 Middleburg Dr., Suite 312, Columbia, SC 29206
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com