We are hiring!
Reporting to the Marketing & Development Director, the Donor Relations & Outreach Admin supports the conservation mission of Congaree Land Trust by helping to implement the strategies and initiatives to solicit and cultivate donor relationships and build brand awareness for our mission through social media and outreach. This position will also oversee, and/or perform a wide variety of administrative, secretarial, and program support activities on behalf of the Executive Director.
Donor Relations & Outreach
- Maintain the integrity of the donor database (Neon CRM)
- Interact with donors daily and respond to donor inquiries with a sense of urgency
- Manage the donor retention and gift acknowledgment process
- Track, analyze and report donor-related key performance indicators
- Support the Marketing & Development Director with donor/member-related campaigns & events
- Assist with program coordination, event planning, fundraising and general administrative duties
- Provide onsite coordination at community and members-only events
- Assist in research, writing, proofreading and assembling information for CLT’s monthly newsletters, website, social media and other collateral materials
- Assist with Board of Directors’ correspondence, including meeting materials and calendars
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate
- Maintain financial and budgetary records
Education, Experience & Skills
- Associate’s degree or higher or similar level of work experience
- Administrator level experience with customer relationship software (CRM) and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Requires attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills, and exceptional customer service
Part-time position - 20 to 25 hours/week
Salary commensurate with experience
**Please submit your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org